1.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is HANSCAN SPAIN S.A. (hereinafter, “BIOCRYPTOLOGY”), registered in the Mercantile register of Madrid volume 23532, Folio 132, Section 8, Sheet 422173, inscription 1a, with Tax Identification Number: A84902436 and registered office at Calle Casas de Miravete, 24ª, 2ª planta, 28031, Madrid, Spain.
We inform you that the ownership of this Web Site and this App (hereinafter, the “Web Site”), is of BIOCRYPTOLOGY.
The User may contact BIOCRYPTOLOGY at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
2.- Why is BIOCRYPTOLOGY entitled to carry out data processing?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
The prospective offer of products and services to customers is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest of being able to offer our customers the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customers is the consent that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will in no case affect the performance of the contract, but the processing of data for that purpose carried out previously will not lose their legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, being able to do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
3.- Which are the purposes of the processing of their personal data by BIOCRYPTOLOGY?
Your personal data collected by BIOCRYPTOLOGY may be used for the following purposes, according to the consent given in the corresponding registration form:
- The provision of BIOCRYPTOLOGY’s services.
For the provision of the service demanded by the User, BIOCRYPTOLOGY will need to process personal data obtained from the information provided by the User to BIOCRYPTOLOGY.
- The sending of commercial communications and/or newsletters by BIOCRYPTOLOGY:
If the User has consented, his/her personal data may be used to send him/her by letter, telephone, e-mail, SMS/MMS, or other equivalent electronic communication means, commercial communications or information from BIOCRYPTOLOGY.
4.- Veracity of the data provided by the Users and data of minors
The User guarantees that the personal data provided are truthful and is responsible for communicating to BIOCRYPTOLOGY any modification of these. The User will be responding, in any case, to the veracity of the data provided, reserving BIOCRYPTOLOGY the right to exclude from the Registered Services any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that may proceed in law.
5.-Preservation of data
The data for the management of the relationship with the customer and the billing and collection of the services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once this relationship is terminated, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe any responsibilities arising from the contract.
The data for the sending of commercial communications of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, if applicable, you show us your willingness to delete them.
We will not store your personal data for any purpose for longer than necessary and will only retain the necessary personal data in connection with that purpose. In addition, we must maintain certain information in accordance with the law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to comply with regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
- To financial institutions through which collections and payments are articulated.
- To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined there.
7.- International data transfers
They are not done.
8.- Automated decisions
We will not develop a “commercial profile” based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
9.- Origin of the data:
We inform you that we only collect data from you, without obtaining it from other sources.
10.- Rights of the User in relation to his/her data
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether BIOCRYPTOLOGY is processing personal data concerning them, and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of data being processed; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom they have been communicated or will be communicated; if possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Data subjects may request the deletion of personal data concerning them when one of the following circumstances occurs: that they are not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; that you withdraw consent and the processing is not based on any other legal basis; that opposes the processing and no other legitimate grounds for processing prevail; that have been unlawfully processed.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. BIOCRYPTOLOGY will stop processing the data, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested persons have the right to portability, which implies that the personal data of the data subject are transmitted directly from one controller to another, without having to be transmitted in advance to the data subject himself, provided that this is technically possible.
- Interested persons have the right to withdraw consent given at any time.
Exercise of rights: The exercise of rights must be done in writing by attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and direct it to the email address [email protected]
Right of complaint to the Supervisory Authority: In the event that your rights have not been respected you can file a complaint by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Jorge Juan Street, 6 28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.
It can also be found in the Citizen’s Guide edited by the Spanish Data Protection Agency by means of the following link: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/GUIA_CIUDADANO.pdf
11.- Data security
The protection of users’ privacy and personal data is very important to BIOCRYPTOLOGY. Therefore, BIOCRYPTOLOGY does everything in its power to prevent your data from being misused, allowing access to it only authorized personnel.
BIOCRYPTOLOGY maintains the security levels of personal data protection in accordance with applicable regulations and has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that the User provides through the Website and the App without prejudice to informing him that the security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
BIOCRYPTOLOGY undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to personal data in accordance with applicable law, as well as to grant them a safe treatment in international transfers and transfers of data that may occur.
In those services of the Website and the App that need to register as a User, a password must be chosen. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password, as well as for all activities that occur in the session initiated with his/her name and password.
The User agrees to notify BIOCRYPTOLOGY as soon as possible of unauthorized use of his/her Username and/or password or any other security failure. BIOCRYPTOLOGY shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise due to non-compliance with this obligation by the User.
13.- Links to web pages
The conditions offered by these websites may not be the same as those offered by BIOCRYPTOLOGY.
15.- Acceptance and Consent.